1) The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance.
2) Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
3) Lottery number(s) will be confirmed by post within 14 days. No ticket will be supplied.
4) The weekly draw will be conducted every Friday. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator.
5) The winning numbers will be published on www.cats.org.uk/lottery-winners and will be available from the Weekly Lottery Helpline on 01628 825 928. Results will be available from the Monday following the draw.
6) Prizes for the Weekly Lottery are published on the Cats Protection website www.cats.org.uk/lottery-winners. There are no alternatives to any prize, and no interest will be payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque or BACs payment within 14 days.
7) All lottery players are automatically entered into our quarterly Super Draw/ Cats Protection Raffles, for the chance to win a jackpot prize of £10,000.
8) All profits from the Weekly Lottery go to Cats Protection.
9) Cats Protection is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
10) No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
11) Cats Protection reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs Jones from Berkshire.
12) Cats Protection or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. Cats Protection or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made pursuant to the rules shall, once made, be final and binding. No detail in an application may be changed in any way once it has been submitted, except for a change of address.
13) The rules are subject to change by Cats Protection or its External Lottery Manager. The latest copy of the rules are always available on this webpage.
Terms and conditions for promotional entries -
Promotional offers from our TV advertising entitles players to 10 free entries into the Christmas Super Draw Raffle for each new entry taken out in our weekly draws. The Christmas Super Draw Raffle takes place on 16 December 2016 with 200 cash prizes to be won, including a £10,000 jackpot. This promotional offer is only valid from 3 October 2016 until 8 November 2016, and first payment must be successfully received on or before 8 December 2016 for promotional entries to be applied. A maximum of 50 free entries can be redeemed per person when players subscribe to five weekly entries into the lottery draws.
For any questions about your subscription to our Weekly Lottery, please email email@example.com or call our Weekly Lottery Helpline on 01628 825 928. Please have your unique lottery number(s), name and postcode to hand.
Promoter – Lewis Coghlin, Cats Protection, National Cat Centre, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath, RH17 7TT. Licensed by Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005. RSM2000 process financial payments on behalf of Cats Protection.